** We are NOT currently accepting applications for Benches and Memorials. Because the future Master Plan would require relocating many of the existing memorials, we are keeping a record of those interested. In the future we will contact you to see if you still have interest. We hope to have several options ranging within several price ranges. If you would like to have your information kept on file please e-mail email@example.com with your name, mailing address, e-mail and phone number. Please remember this will not happen in the “near” future, thanks for your patience. **
Welcome to Nubble Light in coastal York, Maine. York offers a variety of hotel, motel, inn, bed and breakfast and rental options. York also offers a wide range of restaurants for any budget and any occasion. As you enter Sohier Park from Nubble Rd you will immediately see Nubble Light sitting atop the large rock island a few hundred feet off shore. Visitors are welcome to the park year round for excellent views, painting, photographing, scuba diving, fishing and relaxing. Our small gift shop and restroom facilities are open seasonally from mid April thru mid October (weather dependent) and offers parking for approximately 60 vehicles. Please visit the York Chamber of Commerce for more information on lodging and dining options while visiting http://www.gatewaytomaine.org
Weddings: For information on “Weddings“, please see our online brochure below.
Below is a short list of things to enjoy and expect on your visit.
- Nubble Light Gift Shop is open seven days per week from the first of May thru late October
- Wedding Info, click here for our brochure
- Large parking lot
- Tour buses welcome
- Lots of great scuba diving (not on Sundays)
- Exceptional photography and views
- Bring a picnic lunch
- Seasonal restroom facilities and water fountain
- Dogs welcome, must be leashed
- Island is not accessible to the public
- Keep an eye out for Great Black Backed Gulls, Herring Gulls, Double Crested Cormorants, Sun Fish and Harbor Seals
Last modified: November 2, 2023